Subject: Motif 1.2.2 for Linux
From: Mahesh Neelakanta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1993 08:23:38 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

Metro Link, Inc. is pleased to announce the availability of OSF/Motif 1.2.2 
for Linux at the introductory price of $199 for a complete runtime and 
development system. 

What is included:

Runtime:
    1) Motif Window Manager (mwm)
    2) Shared motif library (libXm.so.1.2.2)
    3) Motif demos both from OSF and from the net

Development:
    1) Shared+Static Motif library
    2) Static Mrm and Uil libraries
    3) UIL compiler
    4) Motif header files 
    5) Manual pages for Motif function calls
    6) Imakefile support
    7) Source to OSF/Motif demos

And your choice of either the "Motif Programming Manual" or the Motif version
of the "X Window System User's Guide", published by O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.

Update Policy: Due ever changing improvements to the shared libraries and other
X11 libraries, we will provide free updates to 1.2.2 via anon-ftp as well as
UPS for a small cost (media+shipping). A new release will occur when OSF
releases the next version of Motif (i.e. 1.2.3, 1.3, etc). These will have
an update charge.

This introductory offer is valid until June 10. The price will then return
to our regular Motif pricing which is $199 for runtime and $299 for development
(which includes runtime).

You can order OSF/Motif 1.2.2 for Linux by calling Metro Link,Inc. at 
(305) 970-7353 (voice) or (305) 970-7351 (fax) or by mailing us at 
[email-masked].

Thank You,
Mahesh Neelakanta
[email-masked]