Subject: New logo posted to sunsite
From: [email-masked] (Dave Gardner)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 1994 16:35:53 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

I was playing around with a Linux logo idea the other day and what I ended
up creating is now on: 

	sunsite.unc.edu		/pub/Linux/Incoming/dglogo.eps.gz
				/pub/Linux/Incoming/dglogo.eps.gz.lsm

for your ftp'ing pleasure.

Someone reported that the EPS version of my new Linux logo crashed their
ghostview, so I've now reposted the logo with JPG and GIF versions as well
as the EPS. 

Look for: 

 	sunsite.unc.edu		/pub/Linux/Incoming/dglogo.zip
 				/pub/Linux/Incoming/dglogo.zip.lsm

Thanks for your interest, and for the reports.

--
Dave Gardner
[email-masked]
--
Mail submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
Be sure to include Keywords: and a short description of your software.
-- 
Linux: Generous programmers from around the world all join forces to help
       you shoot yourself in the foot for free.