Subject: Motif special offer: just $89
From: [email-masked] (enrico badella (L.R.))
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 1994 16:28:50 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

[I'm approving this article, however, I do _not_ recommend sending
credit card information via electronic mail. If you want to order this 
Product, you should probably do it via telephone. Protect yourself from 
net.fraud.]

Your eyes didn't play a dirty trick on you, it's real OSF/Motif 1.1
with all development files, libraries and demos for just $89. This
incredible low price is because I'm offering it via ftp upload ONLY; this
enables me to shave all the costs of disks, postage, handling etc.

If you are interested just email me ([email-masked] or [email-masked])
your VISA or MASTER card number and expiration date, your snail mail address
for the invoice and where I must ftp it. If you feel unconfortable sending
this info over the net fax it to me at +39-11-746487. 

This Motif has been heavily teste since it is being use to develop the first
Linux based Network Management System capable of competing with those offered
by the big guys....

I have organized the following distribution tree:

    bin:
    mwm*	uil*	xgen*

    include:
    Mrm/	Xm/	uil/

    lib:
    libMrm.a	libUil.a	libXm.a

    lib/X11:
    XKeysymDB	app-defaults/	config.Motif/	system.mwmrc

    demos:
    Imakefile	hellohebrew/	motifburger/	mre/		widgetView/
    Makefile	hellokanji/	motifburint/	periodic	/xmsamplers/
    dogs/	hellomotif/	motifgif/	periodickanji/	
    fonts/	motifanim/	motifshell/	uilsymdump/	

    xgenDemos:
    Example	Xgen.intro	dp.xbm		mtn.xbm
    README.EX	address.list	gnu.xbm

As you will probably have noted I have included all the demos released
by OSF and one non OSF applications; it is xgen, a very usefull tool
for creating graphical frontends to shell scripts or other Unix programs;
xgen was written by [email-masked].  There is no such thing as
run-time or development version; everything is included.

Everything is ready to run; you just have to load it on your Linux machine.
The obvious prerequisite is that you have a working X11 on your system.

The size of a gzip-ed tar distribution is about 7.5M. No OSF documentation
is included due to it's size and to the fact that it is easier to 
purchase the Prentice-Hall books than printing it. 

This is the cheapest and fastest way to start working with Motif..... so
what are you waiting for!

--
Mail submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
Be sure to include Keywords: and a short description of your software.