Subject: chip-0.1 / driver for MARALU chip-card-reader/writer v1.0
From: [email-masked] (Martin Schulte)
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 1994 17:19:30 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

I have placed chip-0.1.tgz on
  ftp.thp.uni-koeln.de(134.95.64.1):/pub/linux/chip/chip-0.1.tgz

It contains an alpha version of a rudimentary loadable device driver
and a sample application (get information out of the telephone cards
used by the German Telekom) to be used with MARALU's chip-card-reader/writer.

In principal, the reader/writer should be able to access all types of
I2C-cards and other formats.

I'll try to provide more functionality if there's interest in the net.

Please mail comments, suggestions and questions to [email-masked].

If you don't have ftp-access, drop me a note and I'll mail the code to
you (in uuencoded form (about 8k), if nothing different is specified).

Martin

PLEASE NOTE, THAT NEITHER I NOR MARALU TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE
FUNCTIONALITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE PROVIDED CODE AND INFORMATION.
--

--
Mail submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
Be sure to include Keywords: and a short description of your software.