Subject: xpcd 0.2 - X11-program for handling PhotoCD-Images
From: Gerd Knorr <[email-masked]>
Date: 31 Jul 1994 02:41:31 +0300
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

xpcd 0.2
========

WHAT IS xpcd 0.2 ?

xpcd is an X11-based Program for handling PhotoCD-images. You can select the
images with your mouse, preview the image in a small window, and load the
image with any of the 5 possible resolutions. You can also mark a part of the
Image and load only the selected part.

WHAT I NEED TO RUN xpcd 0.2 ?

You need to have X11 running (of cource). You need hpcdtoppm for decoding
the PhotoCD images. And you need an viewer of your choice for displaying
the Images (xv, ImageMagick or something like that).

WHERE I CAN GET xpcd 0.2 ?

ftp.cs.tu-berlin.de:/pub/linux/Local/misc/xpcd-0.2.tar.gz
(may be it is still in /pub/linux/incoming)

or try http://www.cs.tu-berlin.de/~kraxel/linux.html

     Gerd

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerd Knorr    email: [email-masked]
              www:   http://www.cs.tu-berlin.de/~kraxel
--
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
PLEASE remember Keywords: and a short description of the software.