Subject: Limited Call for XFree86[tm] Beta Testers
From: [email-masked] (Dirk Hohndel)
Date: 31 Jul 1994 22:37:28 +0300
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce,comp.os.386bsd.announce

Limited Call for XFree86[tm] Beta Testers
	=========================================

At this point we are only interested in people who own or have immediate
acccess to boards with the AGX chipset or to an Orchid P9000. In both cases
PCI boards are especially interesting for us.

If you have one of these boards and would like to actively participate in 
the development and testing of XFree86 please send us email at 
[email-masked].

You must include a detailed description of your hardware and software
setup (please be as specific as possible when it comes to the AGX board)
to be considered. Please note, that you need to have FTP access and a
fast turnaround email connection.

	Dirk

-- 
 _____ _         __  _____            ___  __    ___          _        _   
|_   _| |_  ___  \ \/ / __| _ ___ ___( _ )/ /TM | _ \_ _ ___ (_)___ __| |_ 
  | | | ' \/ -_)  >  <| _| '_/ -_) -_) _ \ '_ \ |  _/ '_/ _ \| / -_) _|  _|
  |_| |_||_\___| /_/\_\_||_| \___\___\___/\___/ |_| |_| \___// \___\__|\__|
The XFree86 Project, Inc. --- Dirk Hohndel, Vice President  |__/            
[email-masked]       --- [email-masked]          

-- 
Dirk H. Hohndel <[email-masked]>  		  Phone: (703) 430-9247  
AIB Software Corporation			  Fax:   (703) 450-4560 
46030 Manekin Plaza, Suite 160, Dulles, VA 20166