Subject: D-ISAM, a filehandler, shareware/freeware version for Linux
From: [email-masked] (Heinz Wittenbecher)
Date: 31 Jul 1994 23:13:32 +0300
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

D-ISAM is a commercial product that follows the standards initiated by
C-ISAM/Informix and adopted by the "C" community as the standard
filehandler.  Byte Designs is making a compiled freeware/shareware
library available to the Linux community. It is full featured, but
source is not included in the freeware/shareware version.  There are
few limitations as to it's use, the main one being that it may NOT be
used for commercial gain.  Another is that support will be by email
only.

You may use this version for development and demonstrations, but you
are expected to purchase the commercial version, which includes source,
when you're ready to go to market.

DISAM.TGZ (disam.tgz) is available on Compuserve, Unix Forum, Lib 8 or
via ftp on wimsey.com in /pub/linux/d-isam

We'd like to make this a useful addition to the Linux community. Your
feedback will be appreciated.

Heinz Wittenbecher
Byte Designs Ltd
[email-masked] or [email-masked]

--
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
PLEASE remember Keywords: and a short description of the software.