Subject: release of xpat-1.0 uploaded
From: Michael Bischoff <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Feb 1994 21:41:19 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

Hello,
I have uploaded release 1.0 of xpat to tsx-11.mit.edu and to sunsite.unc.edu.

xpat is a generic solitaire game with different rule sets for X11.
xpat knows the rules of Spider, Klondike, Gypsy, FreeCell and Seahaven Towers.

This is this first full release, replacing xpat-0.6.

The files are packaged as follows:
on tsx:
92282 xpat-1.0-bin.tar.gz	binaries for libs-4.4.4 and xpm-3.2g
89738 xpat-1.0-src.tar.gz	sources
65882 xpat-1.0-xpm.tar.gz	extra files for source AND binary distribution

on sunsite:
92243 xpat-1.0-bin.tar.gz	binaries for libs-4.5.8 and xpm-3.3
88418 xpat-1.0-src.tar.gz	sources
66096 xpat-1.0-xpm.tar.gz	extra files for source AND binary distribution

Please note that for libXpm-3.3, packed XPM-files should have suffix .gz,
whereas libXpm-3.2g requires .z extension.
The source archives differ only in Makefile and xpm.c.

I append the lsm entry below.

Happy Linuxing!
     Michael Bischoff ([email-masked])
==============================================================================
PKGNAME:    xpat                                
TITLE:      Generic Patience Game for X-Windows 
VERSION:    1.0                       
DESC1:      xpat is a one-person cards game which understands different       
DESC2:      rule sets, for example Spider, Klondike, Seahaven Towers.         
DESC3:      Using the XPM-library, colour cards are possible.                 
AUTHOR:     Heiko Eissfeldt and Michael Bischoff                              
MAINTBY:    the authors ([email-masked])                            
MAINTAT1:   tsx-11.mit.edu                                                    
PATHFILE1:  linux/sources/usr.bin.X11/xpat-1.0-*                              
MAINTAT2:                                                                     
PATHFILE2:                                                                    
REQUIRED1:  X-Windows. Binary uses libc-4.4.4, XFree-2.0 and libXpm-3.2g      
REQUIRED2:  To recompile, you need an ANSI Compiler (K&R won't do)            
REQUIRED3:  optional: Sound card support                                      
COPYPOLICY: Freely distributable
KEYWORDS:   games, patience, Spider, Klondike, FreeCell, Gypsy, Seahaven Twrs 
APPROXSIZE: 3 times 80 KB   
LAST3REL:                                                                     
COMMENT1:   xpat-1.0 is distributed in 3 archives: Source in xpat-1.0-src.tar 
COMMENT2:   .gz, binaries (and manuals) in xpat-1.0-bin.tar.gz and additional 
COMMENT3:   card images (colour and monochrome) in xpat-1.0-xpm.tar.gz        
CHECKEDBY:                                 
DATE:       01/29/94 
==============================================================================

--
Mail submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
PLEASE remember Keywords: and a short description of the software.