Subject: Oops! I goofed (vtprint 1.22)!
From: [email-masked] (Garrett D'Amore)
Date: 10 Feb 1994 12:08:11 +0200
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

Well, okay I goofed.

I announced vtprint 1.22's release, but the file was visible only to
people with accounts on netcom.com.  I forgot to make it world-readable.
(Alright, I'm a nitwit, already. :^)  

I have fixed this, and have in addition fixed a few more typos in the
man pages (spotted by Mike Long, [email-masked])  The net result is
that a) vtprint-1.22.tar.gz should be visible in /pub/garrett on
netcom.com (from anonymous ftp), and b) the file size has changed from
28201 to 28207.  Included below is a new Linux Software Map entry to
reflect the change:

Sorry about the confusion...
		Garrett ([email-masked])

Begin2
Title        = vtprint
Version      = 1.22
Desc1        = A package for seamless printing from a remote host to
Desc2        = a printer attached to a local VT100,VT220, or ANSI 
Desc3        = terminal.  Source and docs (man pgs) are included. 
Desc4        = Can be used as direct replacement for lpr where lpd
Desc5        = doesn't service the local terminal.
Author       = Garrett D'Amore
AuthorEmail  = [email-masked]
Maintainer   = Garrett D'Amore
MaintEmail   = [email-masked]
Site1        = netcom.com
Path1        = /pub/garrett
File1        = vtprint-1.22.tar.gz
FileSize1    = 28207
Required1    = gcc, vt100/vt220/ansi terminal or emulator (needs to
Required2    = support hard copy escape sequences), groff req'd if 
Required3    = you want to reformat the man pages
CopyPolicy1  = Freely redist/usable/modifiable, just leave my copyright
CopyPolicy2  = notices intact. (Similiar to BSD copyright.)
Keywords     = vtprint terminal print
Comment1     = Not all vt100/vt220/ansi terminals support the correct
Comment2     = escape sequences properly.  Try out yours and let me
Comment3     = know whether it works or not!
Entered      = 05FEB94
EnteredBy    = Garrett D'Amore
CheckedEmail = [email-masked]
End

--
Mail submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
PLEASE remember Keywords: and a short description of the software.