Subject: atdisk2 v0.8
From: Delman Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Feb 1994 12:09:13 +0200
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

This is release 0.8 of atdisk2 patch for Linux 0.99.13 & 0.99.15. No
big changes. A minor change: you have to define HD1_DontReset in
config.h if your controller doesn't like to be reset. See README for
details.

The patch in this package enables Linux to use a second AT-type
(16-bit) hard disk controller with 2 drives maximum attached to it.

The files:

atdisk2-0.8.note --- a short note about the package
atdisk2-0.8.tgz  --- a gzipped tar file of the package

should appear in the following sites soon:

tsx-11.mit.edu:pub/linux/BETA/atdisk
nic.funet.fi:pub/OS/Linux/BETA/atdisk
sunsite.unc.edu:pub/Linux/kernel/misc-patches

If the files haven't appeared in the directories above, they can be
found in "mipgsun.mipg.upenn.edu:pub/delman".

Have fun with it!

Delman
______________________________________________________________________

  Delman Lee                                 Tel.: +1-215-662-6780
  Medical Image Processing Group,            Fax.: +1-215-898-9145
  University of Pennsylvania,
  4/F Blockley Hall, 418 Service Drive,                         
  Philadelphia, PA 19104-6021,
  U.S.A..                            Internet: [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________

--
Mail submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
PLEASE remember Keywords: and a short description of the software.