Subject: SLS on sunsite
From: [email-masked] (Erik Troan)
Date: 10 Feb 1994 19:59:32 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

Sorry for the wide distribution on this, but it will probably save questions
later.

SLS has now been removed from sunsite. It finally came down to a matter of
disk space. We do have limited resources here (12 gig only goes so far!)
and have decided that we're better off carrying just the MCC, Slackware,
TAMU, and JE (japenese extensions) distributions.

SLS is still available on tsx-11.mit.edu at /pub/linux/packages/SLS and
it's many mirrors.

As always, comments to [email-masked].

Erik

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Could I bend yer ear fer a tick?"   [email-masked]  = Erik Troan
                                     [email-masked]
    - Strictly Ballroom				 

--
Mail submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
PLEASE remember Keywords: and a short description of the software.