Subject: New Linux FTP archive
From: Mister Linux <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Feb 1994 09:55:09 +0200
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

Alan Cox wrote:
: There is now a new ftp archive for Linux networking software on
: sunacm.swan.ac.uk (137.44.12.4).

This site is mirrored at: FTP.Uni-Mainz.DE (134.93.178.128)
The directory is:         /pub/Linux/packages/Net2Debugged

Cheers,
  Dominik

+----------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  'Mr. Linux' are the two guys, who are maintaining the Linux-area    |
| of the FTP-server of Johannes-Gutenberg-Universitaet Mainz, Germany. |
| If you want to contact us, please email to:                          |
|                                                                      |
|                     [email-masked]                     |
|                                                                      |
+----------------------------------------------------------------------+

--
Mail submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
PLEASE remember Keywords: and a short description of the software.