Subject: Version 0.5 of PC-Speaker-driver released
From: [email-masked] (Michael Beck)
Date: 18 Feb 1994 17:58:25 +0200
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

The new version 0.5 is released!

Because I need some more time for developing 0.6, I have released 0.5 which
was originally a internal version.
It's located at

  ftp.informatik.hu-berlin.de  in
  pub/os/linux/hu-sound/pcsndrv-0.5.*

New features:

Patch-files for pl14, pl15.
Little bit speed-up for slower machines.

Version 0.5 has no support for the timex-patch, this will be in the
next version.

General:

PCSP is a sounddriver for the internal speaker and digital-analog converter
on a parallel-port. It's compatible to the sounddriver for soundcards
written by Hannu Savolainen, you can use all applications which use
/dev/dsp or /dev/audio with this driver (ie. from the snd-utils).

-- 
########################################################################
#                #  Humboldt Universitaet Berlin :                     #
#  Michael Beck  #             [email-masked]      #
#                #             [email-masked]            #
########################################################################

--
Mail submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
PLEASE remember Keywords: and a short description of the software.