Subject: Linux Journal/Linux Quarterly Joint Introduction
From: [email-masked] (Michael R. Johnston)
Date: 18 Feb 1994 17:58:36 +0200
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

The staffs of The Linux Journal and Morse Telecommunications are pleased to 
announce that a joint introduction of The Linux Journal and The Linux 
Quarterly CDROM, Winter '94, will be held at the Raritan Center 
Exposition Hall in Edison New Jersey, this Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 
February 19th-21st. Show hours are from 10AM to 4PM, Saturday and Sunday and 
10AM to 3PM on Monday.

The introduction will take place at Morse Telecom's booth. On hand will be a 
representative of the Linux Journal, in addition to the Morse Telecom staff. 
We welcome all in the general area to stop by and meet with us. You'll also
have the chance to inspect, first-hand, copies of both the Linux Journal 
and the The Linux Quarterly.

For directions to the show, please call (908) 417-1444.

We look forward to meeting many of you there.
-- 
Michael R. Johnston       
[email-masked]        
Morse Telecommunications  

--
Mail submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
PLEASE remember Keywords: and a short description of the software.