Subject: Motif for Linux DISCLAIMER
From: [email-masked] (Roman Yanovsky [email-masked])
Date: 8 Jul 1994 16:43:44 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

After announcing "Motif for Linux" in the Trans-Ameritech Supplement,
I got the rumors that "OSF agents are after my head ".

Therefore I have to make the following disclaimer.

1. I CAN NOT CALL IT "MOTIF", BUT DESCRIBE IT AS ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:

"a motif for Linux"
"100% source code compatible with OSF/Motif"

(i.e. a clone of Motif).

2.  THE FINAL DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT IS NOT READY YET.  ONLY AFTER IT'S
READY, PER YOUR ORDER, I CAN MAIL YOU THE ACTIVATION FLOPPY AND THE MANUAL.
(and will collect $139 for that).

I expect the agreement to be finalized in a couple of weeks.  I will
announce it (if I'am still alive by that time).

Roman.
Trans-Ameritech

P.S. Go figure ...

--
Mail submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
PLEASE remember Keywords: and a short description of the software.