Subject: Salt Lake Linux Users Group
From: [email-masked] (Vir Lagua (y.a.c.c.))
Date: 17 Jul 1994 21:42:27 GMT
Newsgroups: utah.linux,comp.os.linux.announce

Salt Lake LINUX Users Group  (SLLUG)
                ===================================

          The first General Meeting of SLLUG will take place on

        LinuxLinuxLinuxLinuxLinuxLinuxLinuxLinuxLinuxLinuxLinuxLi
        i                                                       n
        n   July 19, 1994, 7:30PM  at Burgoyne Computers Inc.   u
        u                                                       x
        x          414 East 300 South, Salt Lake City           L
        L                                                       i
        inuxLinuxLinuxLinuxLinuxLinuxLinuxLinuxLinuxLinuxLinuxxun

We would like to invite and welcome Linux Users, Would-Be-Users, 
Developers and all interested parties, who are looking for 
alternatives to DOS/WINDOWS to the First General Meeting of the
Salt Lake Linux Users Group (SLLUG).  We will have 3 systems on-site 
to demonstrate the power of Linux.  We will also have an Internet
Demo.

For more information plaese send email or call:

[email-masked]
Vir Lagua, Jr.
+1.801.571.5602

--
Mail submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
PLEASE remember Keywords: and a short description of the software.