Subject: Limited Offer For Linux Slackware Users
From: Rohit Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Jul 1994 21:59:47 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

LIMITED TIME OFFER FOR POTENTIAL LINUX USERS

This offer is available exclusively from VITAL and is good for the initial 
2000 copies of CRISP. No exceptions apply.

	Purchase CRISP 4.1.11 with on-line docs, On Linux for $99.99
	and 
	Get the Linux Slackware 2.0 Professional CD for FREE.

If after 30 days for any reason you don't want to use CRISP, you have
the option to just keep the Linux Slackware Professional CD for $45.00.

The above does not include shipping and handling. 

Please refer to code 2000LC when ordering. 

Major Credit cards are welcome.
-------------
For folks not familiar CRISP, it is a BRIEF compatible GUI text editor on 
Unix and Windows platforms which by its power and ease of use set a 
standard, that prompted Unix World to rate it as the 'editor to beat'.

Crisp 4.1 is a major milestone in the history of editing environment on UNIX,
in terms of the user interface and powerful features. It can be safely stated
that Crisp 4.1 now offers a true blend of an extremely intuitive user 
interface with a very powerful feature set. Crisp 4.1 has the ease of use, 
usually associated with Windows based word processor.
-------------
Slackware Professional 2.0 CD is the authorized CDROM-runnable version of 
slackware version 2.0 of Linux. It comes with a printed user manual and
90 days of on-line tehnical support. This version continues the distribution's
tradition of being the easiest and most flexible version of Linux to install
and maintain. 

Now with a printed Linux user manual, on-call technical support, and for the
first time an intuitive editing environment, this offer is very attractive to
say the least.

Linux & CRISP Inquiries:	
			Phone:	+1 (214) 491-6907
			Email:	[email-masked]
Linux & CRISP Orders:
			Phone:	1 (800) OK-CRISP
			Email:	[email-masked]

Cheers
Rohit Mehrotra
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vital                                | Ph:  (214) 491-6907
4109 Candlewyck Drive                | Fax: (214) 491-6909
Plano, TX 75024. U.S.A               | [email-masked]

VITAL is the manufacturer of CRISP and an authorized distributor of LINUX
SLACKWARE PROFESSIONAL 2.0 CD

--
Mail submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
PLEASE remember Keywords: and a short description of the software.