Subject: Boston Computer Society Linux SIG
From: John Abreau <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Jul 1994 22:04:31 +0300
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

The third meeting of the Boston Computer Society's Linux Group
takes place on Tuesday, August 2, at 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM. We're
meeting in Cambridge, Massachusetts, at M.I.T., Building 66,
Room 168. We also meet the first Tuesdays for the remainder of 1994,
at M.I.T., Building 66, Room 154. Meetings are on September 6,
October 4, November 8, and December 6.

The August meeting will be mostly an informal question-and-answer
session, with several short demos of interesting tools 'n toys...

The September meeting features Rich Braun of Pioneer Neighborhood.
Rich relates his experiences using Linux to provide UUCP and
SLIP/PPP services to customers in the Boston area.

To subscribe to the BCS Linux SIG mailing list, send a message to
"[email-masked]", with the command
	subscribe
in the message body.

--
John Abreau / Director, BCS Linux SIG / [email-masked]
The Boston Computer Society / 101 First Avenue, Suite 2 / Waltham, MA 02154
Voice +1 617 290 5700 / Fax +1 617 290 5744

--
Mail submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
PLEASE remember Keywords: and a short description of the software.