Subject: Linux-Oberon V4-0.9 available
From: [email-masked] (Marc Anton Sperisen)
Date: 22 Jul 1994 22:05:21 +0300
Newsgroups: comp.lang.oberon,comp.os.linux.announce,comp.lang.modula2

[ Note by moderator of comp.os.linux.announce: Oberon is a programming
  language by Niklaus Wirth.  --liw ]

Markus Daetwyler and Marc Sperisen are proud to present the only and true

                    #=============================#
                    |                             |
                    |   Linux-Oberon(tm) V4-0.9   |
                    |                             |
                    #=============================#

It is available on neptune.ethz.ch (129.132.101.33) in the directory
/pub/Oberon/Linux by anonymous ftp.

Whatch out for the Linux port of Oberon System 3 (under development).

Comments and bug reports are welcome but should be sent directly to us, as
this port isn't done by ETH.

Markus Daetwyler                      Marc Sperisen
[email-masked]                 [email-masked]

PS: We wont be sad if you send us postcards, creditcards, sound-, 
    graphic-, scsi-II- or ethernetcards. SCSI harddisks are prefered.

--
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
PLEASE remember Keywords: and a short description of the software.