Subject: LSM on the World Wide Web: new release now available!
From: [email-masked] (Thomas Boutell)
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 1994 20:28:56 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

The new May '94 release of the Linux Software Map is now available
over the World Wide Web. You can find it at the following URL:

http://siva.cshl.org/lsm/lsm.html

This page lets you search the LSM by both keyword and title, and
even has a page of links to the ten most common keywords.

[There is also a link to the LSM on the Linux Home Page at
	http://sunsite.unc.edu/mdw/linux.html.  --mdw]

Thanks to the addition of hypertext links in the new LSM release,
you can now click directly on location listings to download
most packages.

For general information about the World Wide Web and what the heck
I'm talking about, see the FAQ posting of the newsgroup 
comp.infosystems.www.

-T
-- 
[email-masked], purveyor of fine HTML pages to the biology trade.
FAQ-keeper for comp.infosystems.www. Drop by and learn about the Web.
<a href="http://siva.cshl.org/boutell.html"><em>Thomas Boutell</em></A>
--
Mail submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
Be sure to include Keywords: and a short description of your software.