Subject: gs-2.6.1 + ghostview-1.5
From: [email-masked] (Neal Becker)
Date: 10 Jun 1994 21:20:16 +0300
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

[ Moderator's note: gs is Ghostscript, a program for converting Postscript
  to various non-PS formats, so that Postscript files can be printed on
  almost any non-PS printer.  Ghostview is a program that uses gs to
  preview PS on screen; it requires X.  --liw ]

I uploaded binaries for gs-2.6.1 + ghostview-1.5.  This is the
complete installation including all the fonts, etc.

There is no trick to building these from source, which you can find at
prep.ai.mit.edu.  If you really want it I can provide source for a 
reasonable fee (I have to say this to satisfy GPL).

You need libc-4.5.21 and X libs 3.1.

Warning: I built only the default set of devices.  Some common
distributions (SLS) have a much bigger set, but I have no way of
knowing what you might want.

You can find this at:

sunsite.unc.edu:/pub/Linux/?/gs-2.6.1.bin.tar.gz
ftp.ctd.comsat.com:pub/linux/gs-2.6.1.bin.tar.gz

--
Mail submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
PLEASE remember Keywords: and a short description of the software.