Subject: NCR53c810 mailing list
From: [email-masked] (Drew Eckhardt)
Date: 27 Jun 1994 22:35:18 +0300
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

I have created a mailing list for the discussion of the NCR SCSI chips
and more specifically the Linux driver which I just released.

If you want immediate notification of new releases, have something 
to say about the performance or compatability (NCR53c820, WIDE SCSI,
etc) changes which will be going in, patches to contribute, or have 
possible bug reports, you might want to join it.

Mail <[email-masked]> with 

subscribe ncr53c810 

	or

subscribe ncr53c810 [email-masked]

in the text to subscribe.

-- 
Drew Eckhardt [email-masked]
1970 Landcruiser FJ40 w/350 Chevy power
1982 Yamaha XV920J Virago

--
Mail submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
PLEASE remember Keywords: and a short description of the software.