Subject: Another term: 114
From: [email-masked] (Michael O'Reilly)
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 1994 18:06:18 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

{ For those that don't know: Term is a user level slip replacement. It
ISN'T slip, but achieves much of the functionality. Error correction,
compression, and multiplexing across a serial line are all supported,
enabling X windows across a serial line and such.. }

Mostly bug fixes. No new features as such.

Don't forgot to send me a postcard. I don't think the girlfriend is
impressed anough yet.. :-)

	Michael.

================ Excert from CHANGES file.. ========================

1.13 --> 1.14

Hopefully fixed compile errors for NexSTEP on intel..

Chdir fixed. Thanks to Tom May ([email-masked])

Compiles mostly clean on suns again. Thanks to lot of people telling me
	it was broken. :)

More osf1 support from Craig I Hagen. ([email-masked])

Macro correct. This fixes problems with tredir + termftp. Thanks
	to Rick Sladkey ([email-masked])

Fixed login_shell. thanks again to Rick Sladkey.

Please send me a postcard.. (read README) :)

1.12 --> 1.13

Bug in tredir w.r.t. buffering fixed. Was causing segv's. Thanks to
	Glenn ([email-masked])

Internal version only.....

-- 
Michael O'Reilly @ iiNet Technologies, Internet Service providers.
Voice (09) 401 6331, Fax (09) 307 8414. Email [email-masked]
GCS d? p--(+) c++ l+++ u+ e+ m+ s+++/--- !n h-- f(?) g+ w t-- y+