Subject: sendmail5.67b+IDA1.5 binaries uploaded to sunsite.unc.edu
From: [email-masked] (Vince Skahan)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 1994 04:13:05 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

Sick of smail3.1.28 and the darn 'directors/routers/etc.' files ?

I've uploaded a binary distribution of the current version of
sendmail5.67b+IDA1.5 to sunsite.unc.edu.  

This .tar.gz file also includes the following:

	- 'lmail' as a local delivery agent from Rich Braun's
		past (fine) work with an older version of
		sendmail+IDA.

	- 'mailx5.3b' from Ian Jackson's past work so that you
		have a user agent to test your delivery agent
		with :-)

Also included are the pertinent docs from the IDA sources and
example tables, etc.  

If you're running any version of sendmail+IDA older than 
5.67b+IDA1.5, you probably should upgrade to this version
since it fixes some significant security holes in sendmail.

--
   ------------------- Vince Skahan ------ [email-masked] ----------------
   People to delete from the news:
	Jackson (Michael, Jesse, pick one...), Trump, Bobbitt, Limbaugh
        Harding, Gillooly, Chung, Rather