Subject: The Linux Quarterly CDROM (Update)
From: [email-masked] (Michael R. Johnston)
Date: Tue, 24 May 1994 15:15:03 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

Due to a last minute ECC error on the pre-master, and a subsequent error in the
mastering stage, The Linux Quarterly CDROM, Spring '94  has been delayed for 
about a week and a half. Unfortunately, technical errors do occur in 
projects such as these.

We are currently on target to ship The Linux Quarterly CDROM  this coming 
Monday, May 30th. Customers beyond two days ship-time from New York will 
receive their copies by UPS 2nd Day Air service at no additional cost.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused any of our
customers.
-- 
Michael R. Johnston       
[email-masked]        
Morse Telecommunication, Inc.
(800) 60-MORSE | (516) 889-8500
Info: [email-masked]

--
Mail submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
Be sure to include Keywords: and a short description of your software.