Subject: Apple II+ emulator version 0.01 for Linux
From: Alexander Bottema <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 1994 13:46:43 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

File:		apple2-v001.tar.gz
Site:		tsx-11.mit.edu /pub/linux/sources/usr.bin

Changes in 0.01: (9 Oct 1994)

  * Standard VGA support with some performance degradation.
    (When page flipping occurs, 64K memory banks are swapped;
     hence the performance degradation.)

  * -vga flag switch added, e.g. "apple2 -vga"; forces standard
    VGA detection.

  * (Trident) TVGA8900 page flipping bug fixed.

  * File names may now contain any character codes. (The previous
    version had some problems with compressing/uncompressing file
    names with extraordinary characters.)

  * Diskette selection retains last cursor position.

LSM file:

Begin3
Title:		Apple2/Linux
Version:	0.01
Entered-date:	9OCT94
Description:	Apple II+ emulator for Linux. Uses SVGAlib features and
		is partly written in AT&T 386 assembler to gain performance.
		An intuitive interface to switch diskettes and change
		various parameters is provided.
Keywords:	Apple, Emulator, SVGA
Author:		[email-masked] (Alexander Jean-Claude Bottema)
Maintained-by:	[email-masked] (Alexander Jean-Claude Bottema)
Primary-site:	tsx-11.mit.edu /pub/linux/sources/usr.bin
		120k apple2-v001.tar.gz
Copying-policy:	GPL
End

--
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
Be sure to include Keywords: and a short description of your software.