Subject: LOCAL: Frankfurt Linux meeting (in Germany, L.U.F.T)
From: [email-masked] (S.W.Schilke)
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 1994 15:39:45 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

Hi,

we are glad to announce that we will have a LinuX user meeting
in Frankfurt (am Main, in Germany) at Saturday the 22.Oct.1994
starting from 19.00. We will meet at the "Cafe Kino" which is
located in the "Deutschem Filmuseum" (German movie museum). The
address is "Schaumain Kai 41" in Frankfurt/Main (Germany).

If you are interested just sign up by sending me an e@mail (If 
you want or need it I can send you a postscript file with a map 
and explanations how to get there (it's in German, an English
version will be available on request)).

If it happens that you are in Frankfurt at that time it would be
nice possibility to meet some German LinuX users ;-)

Thank you		steffen schilke

--
L.U.F.T (LinuX User Frankfurt Treffen)       [email-masked]

--
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
Be sure to include Keywords: and a short description of your software.