Subject: COMMERCIAL: Linux Sampler -- Call for LUGs
From: Laurie Lynne Tucker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 1994 15:47:50 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

Linux Journal/SSC is publishing "The Linux Sampler", which will be
available November 25, 1994.  It will be a perfect-bound book, and will
provide a sampling of Linux information for the novice, intermediate,
and advanced Linux User.  The Sampler will include a description of what
Linux is, Linux release history, with some new articles, a glossary, as
well as reprints and updated articles from "Linux Journal".

                 *** Linux User Groups ***

One section of the book will list Linux User Groups.  This is intended
to be simply a reference for people to get more information. It will
include:
	the name of the group,
	a person to contact for more information
	address
	phone/fax number
	e-mail address

We will not include meeting times/places.

If you would like to be included in this list, contact SSC by:
	October 20, 1994
 
If you have questions, call me (Laurie) at (206) 527-3385, USA, west
coast, normal business hours.  (We prefer to recieve LUG information in
some sort of hardcopy form, to reduce errors, so please call only if you
have questions.)

Send LUG information:
     e-mail:   [email-masked]
     fax:      (206) 527-2806

-- 
>>> Laurie Lynne Tucker ----- SSC, Inc. P.O. Box 55549, Seattle, WA 98155 <<<
  >>>  Publishers of pocket references for UNIX, C, ..., Linux Journal  <<<
    >>> E-mail: [email-masked]  Phone: (206)527-3385  Fax: (206)527-2806 <<<

--
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
Be sure to include Keywords: and a short description of your software.