Subject: COMMERCIAL: Linux T-Shirts! Second Batch.
From: [email-masked] (Jean-Paul Chia)
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 1994 16:03:39 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

Here's a description of them, 
"Linux! Not UNIX!" T-Shirts are either, Black on White, Navy Blue on White, 
or White on Black, Long or Short Sleeved T-Shirts. "Linux! Not UNIX!" is
written on the back of the shirt, and on the front left corner a neat litle
"Linux." is printed.

"Linux Inside" T-Shirts have the "Linux Inside" Logo, by Rick Lyons, printed
on either Long or Short sleeved. White T-Shirts. I will only print a limited
amount of these T-Shirts, so please get your order in now.

"Linux.. The Choice of a GNU Generation" T-Shirts have the slogan printed in
Black across the back of a Long or Short sleeved, white, T-Shirt. With  
"Linux." printed on the front.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Complete and Email to: [email-masked]
or Fax to +61-9-447-4098 or if you have to.. Mail it to: 
Linux T-Shirts
12 Guinevere Way
Carine WA 6020
Australia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:

Email Address(es):

Mailling Address:

Phone Number or Fax Number:

                        |        Size             | S/L | Quantity | Total |
------------------------| Medium | Large | XLarge |-----|----------|-------|
Linux! Not UNIX         |        |       |        |     |          |       |
AUS$18 = US$13          |        |       |        |     |          |       |
 Black on White         |        |       |        |     |          |       |
---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Linux! Not UNIX         |        |       |        |     |          |       |
AUS$21.50 = US$15       |        |       |        |     |          |       |
 Blue on White          |        |       |        |     |          |       |
---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Linux! Not UNIX         |        |       |        |     |          |       |
AUS$22.50 = US$16       |        |       |        |     |          |       |
 White on Black         |        |       |        |     |          |       |
---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
 GNU Linux.. *          |        |       |        |     |          |       |
AUS$21.50 = US$15       |        |       |        |     |          |       |
 Black on White         |        |       |        |     |          |       |
---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
 * Linux: The choice of a GNU generation

Postage within Australia and USA:  
	 	- Airmail  (within 7 days): 
				- 1-2 Shirts = AUS$11.20 US$8.30  ________
				- 3 or more Shirts = AUS$27 US$20 ________
		- Ecn Airmail (7-10 days):
				- 1-2 Shirts = AUS$9.80 US$7.30   ________
				- 3 or more Shirts = AUS$21 US$15 ________
		- Seamail (Probably months):
				- 1-3 Shirts = AUS$6.50 US$5      ________
                                - 3 or more Shirts = AUS$16 US$12 ________

Postage outside US and Australia:
		- Airmail  (within 7 days):
				- 1-2 Shirts = AUS$13.20 US$9.80  ________
				- 3 or more Shirts = AUS$29 US$21.50 _____
		- Ecn Airmail (7-10 days):
                                - 1-2 Shirts = AUS$11.80 US$9     ________
				- 3 or more Shirts = AUS$23 US$16.90 _____
		- Seamail (Probably months):
                                - 1-3 Shirts = AUS$$6.50 US$5     ________ 
                                - 3 or more Shirts = AUS$16 US$12 ________

			Total(Specify US$ or AUS$):_______________________

There is a Quantity discount for orders over 3 shirts, the discount is,
AUS$1.50/US$1 off every shirt.

For Personal Cheques, and Money Orders or Bank Drafts _NOT_ drawn on an 
Australian bank, there is a ASU$5/US$3.95 service fee, and a 28 day 
clearance period. And they should be made out to:
Jean-Paul Chia, 12 Guinevere Way, Carine WA  6020, Australia.

Visa Card Details (Please mail to [email-masked], fax to:
+61-9-447-4098 or snail mail to the above address.):

Account Number:                                          Expiration Date:

Name on Card:

Card Owner's Adress(If different from above):

Card Owner's Phone Number(If different from above):

Your Name:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
        Jean-Paul Chia                      TheWiz @ IRC
        Drasnian Technologies,  Perth, Western Australia
        PH +61-9-447-6261             FAX +61-9-447-4098
        [email-masked], [email-masked]

--
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
Be sure to include Keywords: and a short description of your software.