Subject: COMMERCIAL: Accelerated-X Release 1.1
From: Jeremy Chatfield <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 1994 17:06:18 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

-----+++++=====##### Accelerated-X Release 1.1 #####=====+++++-----

               +------------------------------------+
               |                                    |
               |    SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL PRICING     |
               |                                    |
               |   The Linux and FreeBSD version    |
               |   is being offered at 50% off,     |
               |            $99.50.                 |
               |                                    |
               +------------------------------------+

The latest revision of the Accelerated-X Server is now available.
The Server now benchmarks at up to 490,000 xStones if using a #9
Imagine-128 board on PCI.

This release of the Server includes support for Matrox Graphics
Adapters (Impression, Impression Pro, Impression Plus, Ultima, Ultima
Plus, etc), Compaq Qvision 2000, all shipping ATI Mach32 and Mach64 
boards (Graphics Ultra Pro Turbo, Win Turbo, Xpression), the new 
Number 9 Imagine-128 board and standard Number 9 boards, ELSA,
Diamond, STB, Actix, Boca and many others.

Boards are supported in Depths of 8, 15/16 and 32 (packed 24 bit mode
is not supported in this release).  Resolutions range up to
1600x1200, depending on the chipset.  ISA, VESA and PCI bus are
supported.

The configuration utility has received significant praise from users
for its' ease of use.  The Server is exactly the same commercial
quality code as that sold to SunSoft for Solaris 2.4 and available
under OEM arrangements from several other vendors, including BSDI.

Additional information on the Server can be obtained from any of the
following sources:

ACC Bookstores (you *must* have their info already :-) ).

X Inside:

Phone: (800)XINSIDE [800-846-7433] or +1(303)384-9999
FAX:   +1(303)384-9778
Email: [email-masked]
Anon-FTP: ftp.xinside.com:/accelx/1.1/prodinfo.txt
WWW:   http://www.xinside.com/index.html
Mail:  P O Box 10774
       Golden, Colorado 80401-0610, USA.

Installation support is included, though installation and
configuration are very simple.  We prefer to provide support by
email, as we can have the configuration files sent directly to us.

Email: [email-masked]
FAX:   +1(303)470-5513
Phone: +1(303)470-5302

Patches are available from the Anonymous FTP Server.  There are mail 
lists for product announcements, patches, etc.  Send email to 
[email-masked] with the message 'help', for details.

Our PPP link is currently 14.4k, but we expect this to be upgraded to
56k shortly.  WWW access may be rather sluggish until the higher
speed line is installed.

Cheers, JeremyC.
-- 
Jeremy Chatfield, +1(303)470-5302, FAX:+1(303)470-5513, email:[email-masked]
        X Inside Inc, P O Box 10774, Golden, CO 80401-0610, USA.
  X Inside Inc email lists: send message 'help' to [email-masked]

--
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
Be sure to include Keywords: and a short description of your software.