Subject: Typhoon RDBMS: Free Raima Clone
From: [email-masked] (Thomas B. Pedersen)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 1994 14:20:29 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

I have now released version 1.0 of Typhoon RDBMS, which is a db_VISTA (Raima)
look-alike. I described it in a posting in comp.databases about a month ago, 
so I'll just mention the environments it has been tested on.

        OS/2
        SCO UNIX
        Tandem NonStop UNIX
        AIX
        Sun Solaris
        Linux

The package is available from sunsite.unc.edu in

    /pub/Linux/Incoming/typhoon-1.0.tar.gz

I have also posted shell archives to comp.sources.misc so it should show up
there as well in a few days.

The database is absolutely free and can be used for commercial purposes.
Email me for more information.

zeppelin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
honeys high on china white                        |          Thomas B. Pedersen
shorty found a punk                               |     [email-masked]
dont you know there aint no devil                 |               +45 5767 1611
theres just God when hes drunk         -Tom Waits |

--
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
Be sure to include Keywords: and a short description of your software.