Subject: No-Name BBS Program Update
From: [email-masked] (Jason Hitt)
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 1994 14:17:46 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

[]
  No-Name BBS Program Baseline 5.60 Version ??.???.???.??a
                    bbs-5.60-src.tar.gz

     The  above  named version will be the last ''top-down''
style version of this bbs program.  I am moving back  to  my
usual  style of the Finite State Machine.  Top-down program-
ming is pretty annoying for me, after I  convert  everything
over to the finite state I will finish off my TODO list.  If
anyone is willing to help program a module for the anonymous
user  info, I would be willing to accept any donations.  All
credit will go were it is due.

     I also need to merge in my MSDOS port, don't  ask  why,
it  took a few seconds to recompile the ANSI C code.  I just
wanted to see if it would do it.  I will also merge  in  the
changes from my Ultrix, and HP versions.

The above named version will be located on:

    sunsite.unc.edu//pub/Linux/Incoming
    ftp.funet.fi//pub/Linux/Incoming

After 1 November 1994, unless someone needs the new versions
earlier.  I am taking classes again, and they get first pri-
ority.

     Since  this  is  no longer just a Linux program, I will
have to find a better place to upload this file.  Maybe  the
/pub/unix tree would be more appropriate.

     Any  suggestions about the program are welcome.  I have
implemented  most  suggestions,  and  this  program   should
include no know bugs.

Thanks For Your Support!

    hitman
    [email-masked]

--
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
Be sure to include Keywords: and a short description of your software.