Subject: [SWIPL] SWI-Prolog 4.0.1/XPCE 5.1.1 available

From: Jan Wielemaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:17:20 +0100

I've uploaded these versions to the SWI-Prolog download page. Especially
for pure Prolog users it these are mainly minor things.  Summary.

	* In the first 4.0.0 binary for Windows the SGML DLL was
	  completely broken.  This is fixed now.

	* Various fixes and improvements to the Makefiles, notably the
	  new ones for MS-Windows.

	XPCE

	* User Guide UPDATED.  Finally this manual is again up-to-date
	  with the release.  A number of importand libraries have been
	  documented in this manual.  Check:

	  http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/projects/xpce/download.html for
	  online viewing as well as downloading the HTML or PDF version.

	* Serious fixes to MS-Windows colour handling for high- and
	  truecolor displays.

	* Replaces Windows-API image scaling by internal code, providing
	  the same much better results as the X11 version.

	* Included plot library for plotting graphs and barcharts.

Many changes to README files, web-pages, etc. fixing cross-references,
licence terms, etc.

	Enjoy --- Jan