Subject: [SWIPL] XML parser (again)

From: Alberto Ruiz Cristina <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:38:52 +0100

I am sorry: I explained myself awfully! I just got 2 minutes before I left
and nobody can understand my question!

Consider this DTD:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!ELEMENT example (alberto,other)>

<!ELEMENT alberto (#PCDATA)>

<!ELEMENT other (alberto)>

And consider also this XML document:

<example>

<alberto>Content 1</alberto>

<other>

<alberto>Content 2</alberto>

</other>

</example>

I want to develop a prolog parser based on the Swi Xml Package, so
that entering the DTD, the XML document and an element identifier, it returned
the desired element from the prolog structure.

What I don´t know (and I´m realising that this is more
a XML question than a Prolog question) is how to identify elements, I mean,
how will the parser know if I want Content 1 or Content 2 if I enter the
element name "alberto".

Thank you again!!

Alberto Ruiz Cristina