Subject: [SWIPL] XPCE on AIX

From: "Marcio Starke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 20:37:51

Hi,

I'm having problem to install xpce on AIX 4.3.3.0.
The error raise when I run "make install".
It copies the files to destination directory and when it start
SWI-prolog to update the predicate list it show this:

% Updating index for library /usr/local/lib/pl-4.0.1/xpce-5.1.1/prolog/lib
% halt
../prolog/lib/dialog/bitmaps/*.xpm: No such file or directory
../prolog/lib/trace/icons/*.bm: No such file or directory
../man/reference/index.obj: No such file or directory
make: [dv-manual] Error 1 (ignored)
ERROR: (/usr/local/lib/pl-4.0.1/xpce-5.1.1/prolog/boot/pce_principal.pl:81):
        No such file or directory
[WARNING: 
/usr/local/lib/pl-4.0.1/xpce-5.1.1/prolog/boot/pce_principal.pl:81: (loading 
/usr/local/lib/pl-4.0.1/xpce-5.1.1/prolog/lib/pce.qlf) directive failed: 
pce_principal: (initialization pce_host:$load_pce)]
ERROR: (/usr/local/lib/pl-4.0.1/xpce-5.1.1/prolog/boot/pce_principal.pl:81):
        No such file or directory
[WARNING: 
/usr/local/lib/pl-4.0.1/xpce-5.1.1/prolog/boot/pce_principal.pl:81: (loading 
/usr/local/lib/pl-4.0.1/xpce-5.1.1/prolog/lib/pce.qlf) directive failed: 
pce_principal: (initialization pce_host:$load_pce)]
				.
				.
				.
ERROR: (/usr/local/lib/pl-4.0.1/xpce-5.1.1/prolog/boot/pce_principal.pl:81):
        No such file or directory
[WARNING: 
/usr/local/lib/pl-4.0.1/xpce-5.1.1/prolog/boot/pce_principal.pl:81: (loading 
/usr/local/lib/pl-4.0.1/xpce-5.1.1/prolog/lib/pce.qlf) directive failed: 
pce_principal: (initialization pce_host:$load_pce)]
ERROR: (/usr/local/lib/pl-4.0.1/xpce-5.1.1/prolog/boot/pce_principal.pl:81):
        No such file or directory
[WARNING: 
/usr/local/lib/pl-4.0.1/xpce-5.1.1/prolog/boot/pce_principal.pl:81: (loading 
/usr/local/lib/pl-4.0.1/xpce-5.1.1/prolog/lib/pce.qlf) directive failed: 
pce_principal: (initialization pce_host:$load_pce)]
[PROLOG SYSTEM ERROR:
        trapUndefined(): undefined: pce:object/1

PROLOG STACK:
]

Action? make[1]: *** [INDEX.pl] Error 3
make: *** [dv-qlf] Error 2

Anyboby can help me?
Thanks.

Marcio
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.