Subject: Re: NEC ARCset

From: Andreas Busse <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 93 14:52:39 +0200

> > Price will be between us$5000 and us$6000.
> > Both sets will support R4000PC and Orion CPUs.
> 
> Ok, is that us$5000/piece, or us$5000/10 pieces?
>

No, no. The price is for the design, not for the board !
It was just an information about progress, and Waldorf
will buy this (or another) design...

As long I don't have a partlist (and I won't have
until the design is finished by NEC) and can't say
how much the board costs, ok ?

Cheers,
Andy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Waldorf Electronics GmbH        | Phone:  +49 (0)2636-80294
              R&D Department            | Fax:    +49 (0)2636-80188
Neustrasse 9-12, 53498 Waldorf, Germany | email:  [email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 93 16:14:53 +0200

You write: 

> will buy this (or another) design...

Ah, missunderstanding...

> how much the board costs, ok ?

Ok.  Sorry 'bout that, but I think I went for a little trip
there, mentally that is... ;-)

--Toby.
--------------------------------------------------------------
|Tobias Weingartner  |    PGP2.x Public Key available at     |
| +41'01'254'7205    |   'finger [email-masked]'   |
--------------------------------------------------------------
%SYSTEM-F-ANARCHISM, the operating system has been overthrown