Subject: NEC ARCset

From: Andreas Busse <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 93 12:58:20 +0200

Hi there !

I've got some news from NEC Europe.
They told me that both ARCsets will be available
in October this year.
Price will be between us$5000 and us$6000.
Both sets will support R4000PC and Orion CPUs.

NEC USA is still testing the designs, which
might be the reason for why it was so hard
to get a statement about the availability.

Andy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Waldorf Electronics GmbH        | Phone:  +49 (0)2636-80294
              R&D Department            | Fax:    +49 (0)2636-80188
Neustrasse 9-12, 53498 Waldorf, Germany | email:  [email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 93 13:06:30 +0200

You write: 

> Both sets will support R4000PC and Orion CPUs.

Ok, is that us$5000/piece, or us$5000/10 pieces?

--Toby.
--------------------------------------------------------------
|Tobias Weingartner  |    PGP2.x Public Key available at     |
| +41'01'254'7205    |   'finger [email-masked]'   |
--------------------------------------------------------------
%SYSTEM-F-ANARCHISM, the operating system has been overthrown