Subject: RISC PC

From: Murli Dharan Satagopan[E230 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 93 12:11:50 -0500

I saw your correspondence at sunsite.unc.edu about RISC PC. I am currently a
Master's student in Vanderbilt university. Prior to this I used to work for
HCL-Hewlett Packard in India and was a key member of the design team of a 
minicomputer based on the MIPS R3000. I did the design of the CPU, cache,
memory interface section. This was all high speed design ( 33 Mhz clock).
Also I did the layout for the CPU - cache section ( CPu, 2Xclocks, FPA,
writebuffers, cache). I was involved with the product throughout the 
design life cycle - from conception to reliability qualification. Therefore,
I became  interested in your design and maybe I can contribute something. 

My address and phone number are as follows

	Murli Dharan Satagopan
	2000, 24th Avenue South
	Nashville TN 37212

        phone (615) 297-8763

 email : [email-masked]

Looking forward for some interesting work/discussions.

Murli Dharan Satagopan