Subject: [poems]

From: [email-masked] (Ming ZHANG)
Date: 21 Feb 1994 01:19:33 GMT

九百九十九朵玫瑰                                                                
                                                                                
          梦冉                                                                  
                                                                                
晚风微微  吹自我的心田                                                          
华灯初上  人已迷离                                                              
琴声渺渺在很久很久以前                                                          
你离我远去                                                                      
带去深情一瞥                                                                    
可知我颤颤不敢言语                                                              
早已为你种下                                                                    
九百九十九朵玫瑰                                                                
                                                                                
清晨花魂飘飞为蝶                                                                
飞来我懒懒窗前                                                                  
青藤困扰我幽幽凉凉心井                                                          
算来已有                                                                        
九百九十九朵玫瑰                                                                
轻轻湿湿                                                                        
遮掩我苍白而干热的手                                                            
                                                                                
午后寂寂草鸣                                                                    
纱帐空明凝注在长长光影                                                          
芳香袭来淡淡飘远                                                                
惊醒走廊里的风铃                                                                
恍觉我娇弱衣衫青灵眉峰                                                          
此生也只在这                                                                    
九百九十九朵玫瑰                                                                
                                                                               
Hi There,

   Because I can not decode my chinese type as correct way,
I have to quit ACT. From long time, I share my poems with
people in ACT, if you like it, I am happy. 

   Take care.  

Meng ran