Subject: ~{MuK7P!K5#:8!3v:#Cf~}(#0)

From: [email-masked] (XiaoFei Wang)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1993 02:46:08 GMT

The following is found from ifcss.org:/incoming 

--
Here is wang shuo's novel "Floating Outta Sea ", I don't know
the exact translation anyway.  it took me about 1 year to finish the
input of this novel, and now it is stored in sea.zip, gb file format.
I use the pkzip older version, (v1.92 ??) and following is the
archive list.

 Length  Method   Size  Ratio   Date    Time   CRC-32     Name ("^" ==> case
 ------  ------   ----  -----   ----    ----   ------     ----   conversion)
  62326  Implode  38996  37%  08-28-93  00:14  3074d620   sea-1.gb
  53439  Implode  32305  40%  08-28-93  00:15  1086dd53   sea-2.gb
 ------          ------  ---                              -------
 115765           71301  38%                              2

there are some chinese chars that I cannot find in the njstar, and
I don't think it affect the reading anyway. 

so if anyone of you wanna post it a.c.t, please do so... I don't have 
the time to split it into smaller pieces and post it every day. 

ok, I remain as anonymous.  It is just for all of us to enjoy. :)

The original book from which I found the novel is the same as the
book where "wang3 zhu3" (player.gb) is from.

Enjoy