Subject: Re: ~{L(MeHKTZVP9z</LeSv:&JB<~!!!u!u!!~}~~{Uc=-G':~~5:Q*08~~}

From: [email-masked] (Tsai-Sheng Gau[Shih-Lin Chang])
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 1994 15:12:36 GMT

[email-masked] (Wang Ming-sheng 03/95) writes:
> In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (J. S. Yu) writes:
> 
> > d7932329 ([email-masked]) wrote:
> > : 	天呀, 整个游览团的人都活活烧死在船上, 我觉得这是谋杀.
> > : 台湾人会游泳的太多了, 为何一个也没能跳水逃生, 千岛湖又不是亚
> > : 马逊河有食人鱼?????
> > : 	中国大陆真是个黑窝......................
> > : －－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－
> > : 	[email-masked]
> > : 	福尔摩莎．凤凰城．赤□楼　　                　府城人
> > : －－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－
> > 
> > 
> > 这事太大了。在如今信息时代总是瞒不住的。
> > 但最好在明朗前不要乱猜测或太早下结论。
> > 
> > 天目
> 
> 难道事实明朗了，就可以断言“中国大陆真是个黑窝・・・・・・・”？
> 
> --
>   老九

  I guess some Chinese students should understand that most taiwanese
are angry about the "attitude of Chinese government" instead of the 
people in mainland.

  In the tragedy, the "China government" shows that they are really 
trying to "cover the truth" and in fact they are quite successful now!
you may wonder why? and how?

1. The whole area near the place where the tragedy happened is completely
   closed now. Not any persons except the "relatives of the dead" are 
   allowed to enter!!
2. No pitcures can be taken!! (why?)
3. No dead body can be taken out!!! (why?)  The communist insists
   that "all the dead bodies should be burned as soon as possible!!"
   (why?)
4. No doctors from "taiwan" are allowed to examine the dead bodies!!
5. No reporters from taiwan can interview the local people!! (why?)
6. The communist insists "The tragedy is absolutely not an "murduring 
  for money"!!  But they still fail to explain those "strange and 
   abnormal" things in this accident.(I cut these things, because it
   is absolutely a long list)
7. Even those mainland reporters can't be allowed to enter !

   These are the strange attitudes of the communist I can think of now.

  I think all chinese students should understand that we taiwanese 
students don't like to abuse the reputation of "chinese" too, because
we are so close!! But it is a fact that the China government would not
deal things in a normal way. And they think they can always do what 
they like and make people believe what they want them to believe. It 
is really absurd. And I personally feel great sorry for the chinese in
mainland too!! I guess lots of them must bear this for a long time!!
So I would like to ask you chinese students to  understand we taiwanese
are angry with a reason!!

y.t.chang