Subject: ~{@46NS"ND5D~}

From: [email-masked] (Z. Zhang (~{VqHK~}))
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 93 20:48:23 GMT

竹人最近愚昧无比，把国粹丢了个干干净净，只好来段英文的
祝大伙万圣节快乐。

又：

鸦的那几首现代诗的中文原作似乎更棒些，何不帖一把？

蠢侠谈画很精彩，下回哥俩再窜到芝加哥艺博馆千万不要
再存心把哥们给搞丢了，然后自个跑一特现代的美女图
前一琢磨就俩小时 :-)

和哥几个筹办 UIUC Sports Festival 的事不知怎么跑
SCC, CND-US 上去了，有兴趣的网友可以来练练，计有
桥牌、围棋、象棋、乒乓、羽毛球和排球六项。
For more info on this send mail to [email-masked]

网上的考古高手是不是该歇歇了？

------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following is written purely for entertaining purposes and establishes
no mappings to reality whatsever. Have a nice Halloween!

-zheng
------------------------------------------------------------------------

			Ghosts on Halloween

The night of 1993 Halloween two ghosts, originally graduates of UI, decided
to revisit the campus, they are powerful enough that things they can't 
enter do not yet exist. Unfortunately the long but fruitless study of
UI has made them both strongly near-sighted and as the campus has been
growing out of order recently, they soon found themself completely lost.

Complaining each other of misguiding they entered a room where the light
was still on and stop in front a desk, the owner of which had left in a 
hurry and what's on it was such a mess that even these two near-sighted
ghosts can tell. Sitting aside the mess however, is a neat white cube
with a"seriously" black face. ("Serious" is the only adjective ghosts
use to describe anything other than their own world, for obvious reasons)
This time the ghosts made up their mind somehow that there must be something
peculiar about this cube and hand in hand they squeezed into the cube. Just
then a thunderstorm occured and the whole building went dark...

The next Monday I went to my office and all my officemates looked at me
in an inexpressable strange, somewhat scared way. I turned around and found
that my workstation seemed to have undergone some nuclear war and assumed the
shape of an outrageously large and badly treated watermalon. This certainly
broke my heat! It took me a while to find the screen, which was now kissing 
the face of the desk, on it there was only one line after the prompt, saying:

Disk quato exceed, remove 300 POUNDS in 1 day.

	10/29/93 at UIUC