Subject: Unicode Implementor's Workshop Proceedings Available

From: "K. Smith-Yoshimura" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1992 08:53:55 PDT

This is a forwarded message.

To:  [email-masked]

FORWARDED MESSAGE 04/24/92 16:40 FROM [email-masked] """":
Unicode Implementor's Workshop Proceedings Available

Date: Fri, 24 Apr 92 16:33:36 PDT
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Unicode Implementor's Workshop Proceedings Available

This message is to announce that the proceedings from the second "Unicode
Implementor's Workshop are available.  This workshop was held on March 12th and
13th, 1992, in Boston.

The proceedings consist of copies of papers and transparencies presented at that
workshop covering a variety of Unicode and multilingual implementation topics.

Anyone may order a copy of these proceedings by sending a check or money order
for $15 US to Unicode, Inc., for each copy requested.  This amount covers
materials and shipping costs.  All Unicode corporate and affiliate members will
receive a copy automatically as part of their membership.

Further information on obtaining these proceedings or any Unicode topic  may  be
obtained by calling the Unicode headquarters at (415) 961-4189, or writing to:

      Unicode, Inc.
      c/o Metaphor Inc.
      1965 Charleston Road
      Mountain View, CA.  94043

                  Michael Kernaghan,  V.P., Unicode, Inc.

P.S. Feel free to forward this announcement to whomever might benefit from these
proceedings.