Subject: Zhong Yong

From: Shann Wei-Chang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1993 21:31:59 CST

Dear Friends,

Seems our Chpoem list is very busy these days, thanks to the two main
contributors.

Before I take off to visit PA, USA, this summer, I read once ZhongYong
(originally input by John Jenkins on 5 January 1993) and fixed a few
typos.  There were two characters undefined by Big-5 code, John put them
in the Unicode number.  I chose to use the (hopefully) equivalent characters
that are available.

This Big-5 version of ZhongYong is re-post on our gopher server on
dongpo.math.ncu.edu.tw (140.115.25.3), under directory 'Chinese Literature';
as well as the anonymous ftp server on the same machine, in file
pub/shann/chinese/literature/ZhongYong.big5.

Have you a nice summer.

(I will collect ShiJing from 105 files in gopher to one file via ftp,
some time next semester.  Or whoever can do it for us when I am away
from my computers.)

-Shann