Subject: poems carried on LYTX21

From: JI ZHANG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1993 13:22:00 EST

Subject: Poems carried on LYTX21

Following poems was crried on LYTX21.
LYTX (Lian/ Yi\ Tong- Xun\) is a comprehensive CHINESE journal published
by Ottawa LYH in the capital region of Canada. It's at present a monthly
publication (ISSN: 1195-1435) with email and hardcopy versions. The email
version is sent to subscribers and readers worldwide. The hardcopies are
distributed locally.

                           LYTX21, Sept. 15, 1993
                             Table of Content
                             ~~~~~~~~
 1. People: A Pomegranate.............................................Yu Xia
 2. Chinese Writings: A Fairy Tale on a Creek .......................Xiao Yu
            Wishes (digest).......................................Xiang Ping
 3. Poems:  Fellings in Mid-Autumn...................(Canada) Xiong Huanggui
            A Mediocre Person Lemoaning in the Fall ......(US) Charles Leung
            Impression of the movie "The Butchen's Wife"..(US) Charles Leung
 4. Humour: Story on Washing-Boards..................................Xiao Mo
 5. Qi Gong:Qi Gong and Religion Wisdom....................(Canada) Xu Cheng
 6. Info Exchange: International trade ABC (4)...................... Xiao Yi
            A New Wave of Business sweeping among Ottawa CSSA Members
            .....................................................Meng Heping
 7. Letter from readers: The Formula in LYTX19............(Swiden) Xiao Ming
 8 .Ottawa CSSA news: An Introduction to OCSSA EC (1993-1994)......Gao Lijun

Executive Editor for LYTX21: Zhang Ji

Subscribe GB version: send SUB LYTX your-name to
                       [email-masked]
Subscribe HZ version: contact with Li Yao <[email-masked]>
Subscribe BIG5 version: contact with Simon <[email-masked]>

LYTX is calling for your originally written, unpublished Chinese articles on
   - literature;  -poems;           - science and technology;
   - topics of general interest;
   - things related to CSSP (Chinese Students, Scholars, and Professionals),
Please send your articles, in GB, HZ or BIG5, to:
Zhang Ji  [email-masked]  Fax:(613)952-7679

LYTX ftp sites:
location  ftp and IP         directory                 subdirectories/files
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 USA      crl.nmsu.edu       pub/chinese/lytx          GB,BIG5,HZ,PS,GIF
          128.123.1.33
 Sweden   lunix.met.kth.se   pub/organizations/LYTX    GB,BIG5,HZ,PS
          130.237.16.204
 USA      ifcss.org          org/lytx                  gb (recent issues only)
          129.107.1.155
 Taiwan   nctuccca.edu.tw    Chinese/crl.nmsu.edu/lytx BIG5,GB,HZ,PS,GIF
          140.111.3.21
 Canada   opas1.ccs.carleton.ca  /pub/fcssc/cm/lytx    GB,PS
          134.117.1.32
--------------------------------------------------HZ begin--------------

【诗苑露滴】

　　　　　中秋寄怀――调寄七律
　　　　　　　・熊焕贵・

普天欢聚乃何期，　　　观空有色一轮月，
中秋八月中又至；　　　听世无声写此诗；
沧桑宇内生明月，　　　遥知家乡春如许，
神州天涯共此时。　　　游子海外情依依。

　　　 庸人悲秋
　　　・梁嘉锐・

落英不识离愁
　拜辞枝桠泪未流
老树怎会怀忧
　笑别春红喜迎秋
江水莫寄心迹
　窃语滩石到海头

庸人暗问柳：
　晚风　明月　是诗友？

　　　　婚礼的联想――电影
　“The Butchen's Wife”观后感
　　　　　・梁嘉锐・

明月是个牧师，向一对对的情侣，倾倒光华
繁星是见证人，为一对对的恋人，纪录盟约
清风是诗班，向一对对的情侣，低吟心曲
如此　二人便归入永恒　在穹苍所筑的教堂内

然后，找另一个不及明月长寿的牧师
　　　找另一班不及繁星忠诚的见证人
　　　找另一团不及清风缠绵的诗班
　　　找另一座不及穹苍宏伟的教堂
　　　交换戒指。
　　　履行义务。

　　　明月，繁星，清风都拒绝出席
　　　连玩偶，也宁可站在婚车的车首，
　　　暗自窃笑

（方  菲  中文输入）