Subject: LiBai Poems - 3 [Big5]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 1994 21:20:55 EDT

This is my third posting of poems by LiBai.

I plan to post LiBai's poems perhaps once a month or so in this space.

These poems are coded in Big5. This is more suitable than the HZ code,
which is for Pinyin character set, and which lacks some of the Chinese
characters in the original poems.   Before posting, this file was encoded
using a computer program called uuencode.exe for uploading.  Thus, it
can not be viewed directly after downloading.

If you plan to read this with a PC, you first need to decode it with the
companion computer program uudecode.exe. This uudecode.exe file is
free and is available from your computer installation.  If you are
using a Macintosh computer, according to [email-masked], you can
decode the file using one of three programmes:-

                UUParser v1.5
                UULite
                UUTool

All these are available from the usual info-mac sites, especially

                FTP://sumex-aim.stanford.edu/info-mac.........

For those who prefer Pinyin,  this will be posted in [HZ] as well.

I welcome comments from all.

Pei        7-19-94
Internet:  [email-masked]
           [email-masked]