Subject: Talk about the poems

From: Hong Ding <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 1994 15:14:35 +0200

Hi, Luming

I'm very glad to see your message talking about the feeling of the
poems. I'm also glad to know the friends in this network who like the
poems, specially like the life. First, I'd like to say hello to
everyone.

I've subscribed the chpoem one year ago. At that time I didn't send my
poems. Because I thought the poems belong to himself.

In May of this year, I visited to Yang Wu. We were the classmates in
the Xian Jiaotong University. We talked about the life, and the poems.
It's him to suggest me to send the poems. So I find a new world. A
wonderful world in which we can talk about, share about what we think,
what we feel. I'm very happy.

I've begun to write the poems since I studied in the university. At
that time I tried to write the style poems and some essays. I think
that it's a good way to remember, to think about the past. When I
traveled, when I listened to the music, even when I walked in the
campus, when some feeling falled down into my heart, I wrote them to
poems. Specially, when I went abord, some nights, I couldn't asleep, I
turned on the light, ...

I like the poems of XU Zhimo, DAI wangshu, also SHU ting, BEI dao, and
GU chen, etc. I was sadness when I heard to the news of the die of GU.
I couldn't believe it. He was a fairchild poet.

I like the classical music. Within the great composer, I like Chopin,
Betoveen. From their music, I can feel the voice of life, although
some time it's sadness. But it's beautiful.

I'm a quiet man. But my life takes me to travel. I've seen the
different life, the different cultures, different people. I find to
keep a happy feeling is very important. The world is great, the nature
is so kind. If you want, you can find what you are looking for.

I'm very happy to see you. I get and understand many things from you.
That's why I like to open my heart to you all. I agree with someone
between us who said: The poem is the heart.

I'm sorry to write it in English. And I've forgot English because now
I speak French. Last night I wrote a poem and a essay. I try to type
them and send them to you soon.

See you,

Hong Ding