Subject: Today's poems

From: Hong Ding <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 1994 19:11:22 +0200

一瞬

我知道有许多的瞬间闪过
却不知你说的是哪一个

那笛声混着纯洁的琴象夜莺
可我真的没有见过夜莺也没有听过她的歌

你终于失望地转过头去
我才知道什么叫背影

夜渐渐地沉下去
象一个宁静的故事

虚无原本也是一篇好文章
你的背影中我知道你流泪了

可我真的不知道该说什么
在这夜里
我的心也很沉重
沉重得仿佛什么都没有

我只好走了
去寻那个你要的一瞬
                 泓 92.2.26 于格城

         旅程，那没有遮拦的小屋

落雨了
你说

我点点头

雨溅起一个个雾一样的故事
象挂在那没有遮拦的小屋檐上的风铃
风一吹就向你娓娓地诉说

我坐在那里听着
面前是那张模糊的旅程

可以望见那一天的蓝色，一天的星星，一天的时光
那蓝色是辽阔的海
那星星是那么多的盼望
那时光如我一样是个旅人

落雨了
你说

我重重地点点头

是那雨雾遮断了我的旅途
是那思绪让我迷失了希望
是那霓红的夜晚让我知道了寂寞
还是这纸叠的小船久久不愿安上迎风的帆

我真的不知道明天
是象今天这样落着雨
还是一个灿烂的艳阳天

                   泓 92.2.4 于格城

---

From: Lou Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 1994 16:57:16 U

RE>Today's poems
Hi, Hong Ding:
Ni Hao!
I went to France as well as other 8 countries in July 1992 by myself. During
the trip, I wrote some poems in my daily (this was what I used to do).  One of
them. "There is the blue in life",  got published in China--it became my
'virgin piece'. After that, somehow, I just couldn't stop writting and getting
published my poems. I guess that the first publication of my poems really gave
me the self-confidence--I knew that I could write poems,  even though "There is
the blue in life" is 'nen4' as I read it today.
Your poems remind me of the one month I travelled in Europe. I love Paris and
the most places I went in Europe. I often cannot help keeping smile when I read
your and Wu yang's poems-- I say to myself: "these 'French' guys!.....".
Although the 'qing2 diao4' are similar in some ways between Wu Yang and you,
your name 'Red' (Hong) allowed me to consider that you were a female. It gave
me a litter bit of fantasy:"zhe4 shi4 ge4 cai2 nuu3!".  I always tell people
not try to guess the meaning of every sentence of my poems. However, you see, I
myself was indulged in your poems in terms of your first name as well as what
you wrote. I found myself that sometimes I still interpret other poets' poems
from my 'yi4 jing4',  although I insist that they are not poems if they can be
interpreted 100%. Maybe, it is a 'er4 luu4 bei4 fan3' . I need to escape from
my own sea.
O.K. I got to stop writting this message. I wish that I had time to write you
in Chinese.
I enjoy your poems and look forward to reading more from you.
regrads,
Luming

cc: chpoem-l