Subject: I am so happy!

From: Lou Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 1994 14:50:00 U

I am so happy!
Dear friends:
I am so happy that recently so many persons posted their poems! Particularly,
today it is my first time to receive Yibu's poem since I joined the chpoem-l.
Personally, I really like his poems--nan2 zi3 han4's poems, very 'da4 du4',
you3 qi4 puo4.
I agree with what Yibu'said in his message 'Your poems, your heart'. The modern
technology  offers us such a good chance to share with other. In this world,
there are always people who understand us while there are people  who don't
understand us. The most important thing is that we go on no matter what people
think about us including our poems, no matter what we do (write) is perfect or
not. We do what we love to do if we can--This is my philosophy.
The enclosed is a poem I just wrote yesterday as what I want to share with
Xiaofu and J.H.--- let me say hello to you!
Regards,
Luming

<<<<<< Attached TEXT file follows >>>>>>
                        这个世界也有你一份

                        ____________

                           o 鲁鸣 o

                        上帝让你来了

                        自顶至踵

                        这个世界也有你一份

                        你的哑语能够让我明白

                        你要参与

                        你不需要我的许诺

                        相逢的船只虽然拥挤

                        可是大海很宽很宽

                        你不是一只温顺的波斯猫

                        厚厚的夜色会遮挡你的视线

                        你叫喊着  仅仅是为了

                        表达你想要分享的意愿

                        也许  你是个梦游者

                        但你已经越过了我所走过的

                        那一片沼泽

                        你的双手有力地敲打着

                        使生命发出叮咚的声响

                        对于我

                        你是既遥远又亲近的传说

                        是前方驮着欲望的一匹黑马

                        是未来某个时辰的宝座

                        不! 你就是你

                        你只能是你

                        天空里万般变幻的云一朵

                        在风中感受风

                        在雨中淋浴雨

                        鸟飞过  火箭驶过

                        寂静美丽的月光

                        和辉煌耀眼的太阳

                        都在你的奔腾中走过

                        你绝不是风筝

                        被牵到哪就飘到哪

                        你是远方一条新开辟的大道

                        你要自己去奔跑

                        在岁月的无尽中

                        显示你独有的骄傲

                        在百年之后

                        你无愧地对我说

                        这个世界也有你一份

                        你领教过  你创造过

                        这就是你想要过的一生

                                1994.7.10. 密执根