Subject: Your poems, your heart

From: Yibu Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 1994 11:43:18 -0400

All my friends:

        It used to be silent just a few month ago, like a desserted holy
temple, but now it is full of the songs from the "angles".  I am very happy
everytime I turn on the computer and find new poems from new friend.

        I have noticed that xiaofei tried to let more people having chance to
read the poems being posted in the chpoem-net, I think it is a very positive
idea.  Later, xiaofu and J.H. expressed their concerns about the issue, mainly
because they felt that they would be discouraged to post their pomes if they
know that more people would read them. I certainly understand that feeling,
but my friends, there is nothing to be afraid or shy of.  As long as those
poems are from the bottom of your heart, they are worth attention of people
who are interested in, they certainly deserve every bit of respect even though
they might not be perfectly composed.

        Let more people read your poems.  They are beautiful because they come
from those innocent hearts.  They are the songs from those people who have
been struggling to raise their souls to a level much higher above this
material world.

        They are struggling, yet they are singing.

        Those are the songs from angels.  Let us hear about them, let's share
with them, and if we will, let's sing with them.

        Looking forward to read more poems!

        Take care, all my friends!

        Yours,

        Yibu