Subject: an open letter to Yang

From: Hong <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 1994 18:25:12 -0400

>From:   IN%"[email-masked]"  "Hong"
To:     IN%"[email-masked]", IN%"[email-masked]"
CC:
Subj:   a open letter to Yang

Return-path: <[email-masked]>
Received: from opus.mco.edu by opus.mco.edu (PMDF V4.2-14 #5375) id
 <[email-masked]>; Sat, 1 Oct 1994 18:21:18 EDT
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 1994 18:21:18 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Hong <[email-masked]>
Subject: a open letter to Yang
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
X-VMS-To: in"[email-masked]"
X-VMS-Cc: in"[email-masked]"
MIME-version: 1.0
Content-type: TEXT/PLAIN; CHARSET=US-ASCII
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

Hi, Yang:
          I have not contacted you for a few days.  How are you?  I
hate what happened recently in chpoem-l.  This is the reason I am no
longer going to ACT anymore.  I don't want to see people fight each
other in the net.  I want to see people "well behaved" in the net, just
like how they are in a nice party.  We talk to each other in a polite
way.  We communicate and discuss our interested topics in formal
language.  We can be serious, humorous, but not insulting, not
irresposible because we are in an open community.  Although we can not
see each other by eyes, we are able to see each other by our feelings,
by reading each other's heart.  I am so glad to see many people support
Yang after this incident happened, thanks friends.  I urge everybody
in the net to pay attention to this incident, don't let it never, ever,
happen again.  We together can make this net a clean, peace and exciting
place to go.  I believe most of you have the same feeling as what I have
about this net.  Every time I turn on my computer, I access my mail box
first.  I am always excited about what I read from the net. I feel warm,
friendly from all around the world.  I meet friends there, a real, "pure
friendship as water".....  Let keep it this way.

          Yang, you are one of the nice guys in the net.  You love
people, love your life.  You always help people and you are everybody's
friend.  Don't be too sad about this.  This things happens in our
everyday life.  Just forget it and start it over.  Like MR said:
"If your XIN1 QING2 is not good, go to dive!"  You are a diver, right?

          Good luck.  Hope to hear from you soon.

Your friend,

autumn