Subject: April's collection of Sanyee's works (4th try) [0/6]

From: Feng Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 1994 19:12:30 -0500

I have tried to split the file into 2 parts, but it still didn't
get through.  Let me try it in 6 parts this time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dear poets and poem lovers,

I have collected some of Sanyee's works, and if anyone wants to
edit a collection for him, you may find the following helpful.
The file is saved from A.C.T. and this group, there are a lot of
repetitions.  I didn't have time to edit, so it looks exactly
like what it originally appeared (a lot of mail headers, etc.).

To save space, I used gzip and uuencode.  To decode it, you can
use uudecode first, then gunzip.

  四月
  ――任凭弱水三千，我一瓢也不饮。

---

From: "Yang Wu @ SYNTH" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 1994 12:20:56 -0800

I am becoming more and more busy recently, However, I can help
the edition for his works, to express my sincere regards to him.

Who else wants to contribute some time for this, let me know. At
lease there must 3 - 5 people working together, especially i am
too busy.

On Oct 30,  7:12pm, Feng Wang wrote:
> Subject: April's collection of Sanyee's works (4th try) [0/6]
>-- End of excerpt from Feng Wang