Subject: Thankyou

From: Yuan Kong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 1994 10:07:45 -0500

Hi, Chpoem Netters:

My first experience in this net is a great one.  Shortly after I posted my
question regarding UUdecode, I received a dozen responses from you, among
which Xuan Hong's and Tang Zeng's are particularly helpful.  Please allow
me express my gratitude to all of you!

The following might be helpful for would-be Chpoem netters who have only
Macintosh computers:

You can download MacViewHZ 2 from ifcss.org/software/mac/viewer, which is a
very good Chinese viewer on Mac to read GB, HZ as well as Big5 files.
Presumably NJSTAR will also do the work for a Chpoem netter, but I am not
aware of the release of its Mac version (Anybody knows it?).

I found many poems and poetic essays on this net very well written.  Keep
up with your excellent job, folks!

Best wishes,

Yuan Kong

Box 41-K425
Laboratory of Biochemical Immunogenetics
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
1275 York Avenue,  New York,  NY 10021
Tel.:  212-639-7455
Fax:  212-717-3375
E-mail: [email-masked]