Subject: CND-EP Weekly Posting, November 1, 1990

From: CND-EP <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 90 00:35:59 -0500

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+  C h i n a   N e w s   D i g e s t  +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

=====================  Europe / Pacific Section (CND-EP)  =====================
				November 1, 1990
 
---------------------------- Table of Contents ---------------------------
No. Subject                                                     # of Lines

1. Demonstration in Front of Japanese Embassy, Paris.....................5

2. All Chinese Unite And Protect Diao-Yu-Tai Islands....................70
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Editor's note: CND-EP (normally broadcast weekly or biweekly), is a supplement
from:          to daily CND-General and it has basically no overlap with CND-
Bo Xiong       General.  To receive comprehensive China-related news, please
               subscribe to CND-G from the addresses at the end of this news.

1. Demonstration in Front of Japanese Embassy, Paris
=====================================================================(5 lines)
>From: Haiyan Ye, CND Correspondent in Europe  [email-masked]
Wed Oct 31 10:47:48 1990

     Sunday, 28th October 1990, Paris was under rain. In front of Japanese
ambassade, a demonstration was organized by Chinese student in Paris to
protest Japanes military invasion to our Chinese territory Diao-Yu-Tai Islamds.
Chinese from Mainland, Taiwan, Hongkong and oversea Chinese are united for the
same cause.  Speechs were given in Chinese and Japanese.
==============================================================================

2. All Chinese Unite And Protect Diao-Yu-Tai Islands
====================================================================(70 lines)
>From: Haiyan Ye, CND Correspondent in Europe  [email-masked]
Wed Oct 31 10:47:48 1990

----------------------------------------------------------------------
(This is not the official English translation. For the official version
 of Declaration, please read the original Chinese version.)

	Declaration of Federation for a Democratic China
	------------------------------------------------

     21st October 1990, Japanese government dares to send military ships to
threaten the Taiwan's Chinese compatriots who protects the country's right.

     29th September 1990, Japanese rightist's organization, agreed by Japanese
government, built a permanent torch on the Chinese territory - Diao-Yu-Tai
islands.  Afterwords, 21 October, Japanese government used forces to menace
and prevent Taiwanese fishing boats to land on ourselves territory.

     Now, Japanese government provokes one more time publicly a territorial
conflict with military action and challenges Chinese people.

     For this cause, Federation for a Democratic China (FDC) seriously protests
Japanese government!  Here FDC calls all the member of FDC, all the Chinese
and every kind of political organizations and units, to protest Japanese
invasion, to express in any form our confidence and determination to protect
our entire territory, to show that Chinese people is invincible.

     This time, Japanese government takes off military action after diplomatic
conflict by showing military country forces. It takes our particular attention
because this incident is not an isolated incident. Since from time to time,
they denies their responsibility of Japanese invasion during WWII and their
crime of Nangking massacre, changes pedagogic books on history. All these show
their hostile attitude toward Chinese people.

     This hostile attitude has been shown by some Japanese politician toward
Chinese democratic movement. Despite basic human right and historic
environment, they have sent back Zhang Z.H. Despite the sanction of Western
countries against Beijing massacre, Japanese government has a lot of
reservation. That is why, actually with respect to the situation of Chinese
students in other countries, Chinese students in Japan have much more problem
in study, work, residence and going to third country.  Even more, they might
be expelled from Japan and forced back to China. People of the world should
take care of the Chinese student's situation in Japan.

     We approve and admire the same point of view from Mainland and from Taiwan
toward the Japanese invasive action. In the same time, we like to point out
to some leaders from Beijing government: you should not repress people
patriotic sentiments in order to maintain your dictatorship.

     The most important is that after 6.4, Beijing government is very isolated.
Chinese society is full of disappointment now.	The political and economic
situation are getting worse and worse. Japanese government took military
action in this moment is a big contempt to Den XiePing's suggestion about
Diao-Yu-Dao: "it's better to solve Diao-Yu-Dao problem later".	It has shown
clearly the relationship between the weakness brought by dictatorship and
nation's crisis.

It is the duty of every Chinese to protect the entirety of territory.
Mainlanders, Taiwaneses, Hongkongers, chinese over the world, united !

				Federation for a Democratic China
				
				October 25, 1990	Paris
=============================================================================
+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  Editor/Sender of this Issue:    Bo Xiong   in Chicago, U. S. A.          |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  To subscribe/unsubscribe, send contribution/comment and report problem,  |
|  send e-mail to:                                                          |
|  [email-masked]     OR     [email-masked]               |
|  OR        [email-masked]                                |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+