Subject: CND-EP Special for Europe, August 30, 1990

From: Bo Xiong <yawei>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 90 14:04:58 -0500

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+  C h i n a   N e w s   D i g e s t +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

=====================  Europe / Pacific Section (CND-EP) =====================
                                August 30, 1990

                  Special Issue for CND Readers in Europe
                (This issue is distributed to Europe only)

---------------------------- Table of Contents ---------------------------
No. Subject                                                     # of Lines

1. Summer Course of Democracy in Paris..................................30
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brief news:
>From: Haiyan Ye <[email-masked]>   Date: Thu, 30 Aug 90 09:02:14 +0200

Prof. Fan Li zhi will give a talk Sept.1 in Paris.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Summer Course of Democracy
=====================================================================(30 lines)
>From: Haiyan Ye <[email-masked]>

	Universite d'Ete de la Democratie
	  (Summer Course of Democracy)

	  Sept. 12 - Sept. 16, 1990

		Paris France

	A summer course of democracy is organized by
Maison Chinoise de la Democratie (Chinese House of
Democracy) from Sept. 12 to Sept. 15 in Paris. French
professors will give a serie of lectures in the following
domains:

	* The history of law and democracy
	* From socialist society to democratic society
	* Democratic economy
	* Education and free press.

	The course will offer also a chinese simutaneous
interpretation. The fee of the course is 100 FF (about
$20). Lunchs are free. The deadline of registration is
Aug. 31. Student number will be limited within 100 persons.

	Registration address:

	Maison Chinoise de la Democratie 
	17, Rue de Tournon
	75006 Paris

	Phon (33-1) 43 25 57 36, 43 25 57 27
	FAX  (33-1) 40 51 84 98
=============================================================================

+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  Editor/Sender of this Issue:    Bo Xiong   in Chicago, U. S. A.          |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  To subscribe/unsubscribe, send contribution/comment and report problem,  |
|  send e-mail to:                                                          |
|  [email-masked]     OR     [email-masked]               |
|  OR        [email-masked]                                |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+