Subject: IFCSS Activity Fund, 2nd Quarter (IFCSS HQ NR-4104)

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1993 18:03:10 -0500

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 4104     February 24, 1993
         IFCSS STUDENT ACTIVITY FUND, 2ND QUARTER
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

         4th Term 2nd Quarter Student Activity Fund
         ==========================================

Dear IFCSS Members:

     The following is a list of the schools which has more
than 10 enrollments in the IFCSS Medical Insurance and the 
activity fund available to the CSS organizations in those
schools. If your school has claimed the fund for the first
quarter, you do not need to claim for the second quarter.
You will receive the check automatically.

     Because the IFCSS Medical Insurance have only annual
and semi-annual plans, the second quarter usually has less
new enrollments than the first quarter (which contains July,
August and September, the golden months to sell medical 
insurance to students.)

     The IFCSS Medical Insurance has become very popular among
Chinese students. The total sales in the first two quarters of
this term has exceeded our expectations. We would like to extend
our thanks to those who have helped promote IFCSS Medical 
Insurance.

     Thanks for your attention.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Enclosure One:

    Enrollment and Student Activity Fund for the 2nd Quarter
                (October-December, 1992)

     School                           Enrolled   Fund
     -----------------                --------   ----

     Univ. of Florida, Gainsville     33         $410
     Oregon State University          29         $352
     UNC, Chapel Hill                 17         $317
     Virginia Tech                    36         $295
     Univ. of Cincinnati              19         $188
     Univ. of Kentucky, Lexington     15         $187
     Marquette University             12         $174
     Univ. Maryland, College Park     19         $164 
     Univ. of Washington, Seattle     14         $147
     Purdue University                16         $134 
     Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison      14         $127
     Stanford University              12         $123
     New Mexico State Univ.           13         $122
     Rice University                  10         $105
     Moorhead State University        13         $103
     George Washington U.             10         $100
     Duke University                  10         $94

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Enclosure Two:

           Local CSS Activity Fee Application Form

1. Institution: _________________________________________________

2. Name of Organization:
_________________________________________________________________

3. Registered in Your School  Yes __ No __

4. Approximate number of members: ________________

5. Local CSS Email Network: Yes __ No __
   If answered yes, list the address: ___________________________

6. Current President:

Name: _______________________  Telephone __________________ (o)
Fax:  _______________________  Telephone __________________ (h)
Email: ______________________________________________________
Address: ____________________________________________________

7. Vice-President: (or regular contact person)

Name: _______________________  Telephone __________________ (o)
Fax:  _______________________  Telephone __________________ (h)
Email: ______________________________________________________
Address: ____________________________________________________

8. Time of Re-election _______________________

9: Representatives to Previous IFCSS Congresses:

10. Make checks payable to: __________________________________

11. Address send checks to: _________________________________
_____________________________________________________________

12. Signature:

    President _____________________  Treasurer __________________

Documents to accompy application:

A:  You must attach an official letter from your school verifying
    that your organization is a registered organization.

B:  Local CSS directory (preferred but not required).

C:  Local CSS Newsletter (preferred but not required).

*********************************************************************
*                 IFCSS Headquarters Office                         *
*********************************************************************
* For more information about IFCSS, write to [email-masked]   *
* For more information services offered by IFCSS/CCIC, write to     *
* [email-masked]                                               *
*********************************************************************