Subject: airplane tickets

From: hq (IFCSS Headquarter)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 94 13:07:50 CDT

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 5143     June 16, 1994 
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

HQ got the information that some major airlines are lowering the
prices of airplane tickets for promotion.  The promotion will end
soon.  HQ encourages those who have decided to take part in the
IFCSS 6th Congress hurry to get tickets at the promotion prices. 
The IFCSS 6th Congress will be held from 21, July to 25, July in
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.  The airport in the
area is Durham-Raleigh airport.

*********************************************************************
*                 IFCSS Headquarters Office                         *
*-------------------------------------------------------------------*
* President:      Lin Changsheng     Vice President:  Shi Heping    * 
* Exec. Director: Liu Xiaozhu        Chief of Staff:  Huang Songyun * 
*-------------------------------------------------------------------*
* PBS-L is IFCSS's news distribution list for individuals. To sign  *
* on or off from IFCSS E-mail mailing list, please send email to :  * 
*			[email-masked] 			    *
* leave the subject line open and put in the mail body:             *
*    (For signing on)      sub PBS-L last_name first_name           *
*    (For signing off)     unsub PBS-L last_name first_name         *
*                                                                   *
* For IFCSS Service Program:  ftp: ifcss.org:/services              *
*                                                                   * 
* For more information about IFCSS, write to [email-masked]   *
*********************************************************************